1.5 Million patients and growing!
RISE was developed in 2014 by the American College of Rheumatology to help prepare rheumatologists for the significant challenges of a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
Aimed at improving the quality of patient care by leveraging the new wave of big data, RISE is a rich, best-in-class resource for capturing unique, proprietary data on treatment efficacy and outcomes.
“My practice joined the RISE Registry in 2014 and has been consistently successful in the CMS quality reporting programs each year. Because RISE streamlines all of the MIPS reporting requirements and provides expert support, my colleagues and I have more time to dedicate to patient care. RISE was built by ACR for its members and the registry is the best resource to capture meaningful data on the quality of care offered by all rheumatology providers.”
Sharad Lakhanpal, MD
ACR Past President
Here for You
- Personalized, expert support and guidance
- A trusted partner and leading authority for rheumatologists
- No fee ACR/ARHP member benefit
- Available to practices of all shapes and sizes
- No need to change your practice systems or structure to join
Built for Rheumatology
- QCDR (Qualified Clinical Data Registry)
- Quality measures tailored to rheumatologists
- World Class data security – transmission and storage
Exceptional Performance. Proven Results.
January 1, 2017 was a significant date. It was the day that data about your practice started counting for reimbursement in 2019. Why is that important to you? It pays.
Every member who completed a full submission via the RISE Registry in 2017 qualified for financial incentives. And a significant number of these providers received a perfect score and qualified for the largest bonuses. You can too!
- 25% scored the maximum 100 points
- 100% met or exceeded the 70 point exceptional threshold
- Average Quality score was 54/60 points
RISE has seen a 98% increase in registry utilization partially due to the additional bonus opportunities in every MIPS category.
Don’t be left behind. The 2018 performance year requirements promise to be tricky. You don’t need to be an expert on this rapidly changing topic - let us guide and support you through the process. Join the success of your ACR colleagues and participate in the RISE Registry today.
JOIN RISE TODAY