ACR Disclosure Statement
The American College of Rheumatology is an independent, professional organization that does not endorse specific procedures or products of any pharmaceutical/biotech concern.
The American College of Rheumatology is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The ACR designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activities.
Faculty participating in an ACR-sponsored activity must disclose to the planning committee and audience any financial or other relationship(s) including, but not limited to:
- Stock, stock options or bond holdings in a for-profit corporation or self-directed pension plan
- Research grants
- Employment (full or part-time)
- Ownership or partnership
- Consulting fees or other remuneration (payment)
- Non-remunerative positions of influence such as officer, board member, trustee or public spokesperson
- Receipt of royalties
- Speakers' bureau
- Mara Horowitz, MD - Fellow-In-Training; St. Louis University; No relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose
- Katherine Temparno, MD - Fellow-In-Training; St. Louis University; No relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose
- Sam Lim, MD, MPH (Review Committee) - Assistant Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology, Emory University. No relevant financial relationship(s) to disclose
Disclosure information is considered accurate at the time of development. As needed, presenters will provide updated disclosure information to learners prior to content presentation.