ACR Disclosure Statement
The ACR is an independent, professional organization that does not endorse specific procedures or products of any pharmaceutical/biotech concern. Educational activities provided by the ACR must demonstrate balance, independence, and scientific rigor. All those in a position to control the content of an activity must disclose all relevant financial relationship(s) with commercial interest(s). For this educational activity, all conflicts of interest have been resolved through peer review and revisions to ensure independence, evidence base, fair balance, and absence of commercial bias.
Faculty participating in an ACR-sponsored activity must disclose to the editorial team and audience any financial or other relationship(s) including, but not limited to:
- Stock, stock options or bond holdings in a for-profit corporation or self-directed pension plan
- Research grants
- Employment (full or part-time)
- Ownership or partnership
- Consulting fees or other remuneration (payment)
- Non-remunerative positions of influence such as officer, board member, trustee or public spokesperson
- Receipt of royalties
- Speakers' bureau
The faculty reported the following disclosures.
Benjamin J. Smith, PA-C, DFAAPA - American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology Board, honorarium for Board service, American Academy of Physician Assistants Commission on Continuing Professional Development and Education, Chair, non-compensated, Conference speaker-AAPA, GAPA, AANP 9
Barbara A. Slusher, PA-C, Physician Assistant, University of Texas Medical Branch Physician Assistant Studies - No relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Kori A. Dewing, DNP, ARNP - No relevant financial relationships to disclose
- Atul A. Deodhar, MD, MRCP - Glaxo Smith Klein-OHSU/Belimumab in ANCA Associated Vasculitis; Amgen-OHSU/Broadalumab in Psoriatic Arthritis; Pfizer-OHSU/Tofacitinib in Ankylosing Spondylitis; Novartis-OHSU/Secukinumab in Psoriatic Arthritis & Ankylosing Spondylitis; Eli Lilly-OHSU/Ixekizumab in Psoriatic Arthritis 2; AbbVie, Amgen, Beohringer Ingelheim, Janssen, Novartis, Pfizer, Sun Pharma, UCB, Advisory Boards; Spartan, Chair 9