Our goal is to continually improve your security and experience with us. We’ve made some changes that require you to review your information.
Help Us Protect Your Account
Your security is a top priority for us. We know that many of you reuse your passwords across multiple websites and change them infrequently. Next time you login to your ACR account, you will be prompted to update and strengthen your password. You will only have to make this change once. Password requirements:
- Have at least 8 characters
- Contain at least one (1) uppercase and one (1) lowercase letter
- Contain at least one (1) number (0-9)
- Contain at least one (1) special character (!@#$%^&* ?)
If you prefer, you can update your password now.
If you had an account on our old website, the first time you login, you’ll be prompted to change your username to an email address. You will only have to do this once.
- Login with your current credentials.
Most likely, your member ID is the username and your password is your last name (with a capital letter to start) .
- You will be directed to type your email address twice and save it. This will officially change your username.
- Login with your new username and same password. After you’ve successfully updated your username, you’ll be prompted to change your password (see above).
Keep your information current! Visit the My Account section and review / change / access your information easily.
Simply login and click on ‘My Account’ at the top right to view your dashboard.
Increase your visibility to patients with up-to-date directory information.
Contact us at email@example.com