The ACR and ARP offer a variety of annual and year-round grant, corporate support, sponsorship, and advertising opportunities that enable your organization to reach meeting attendees, rheumatologists and rheumatology healthcare professionals, and people who work in the field of rheumatology. There are opportunities for corporate colleagues to demonstrate their commitment to the College and field of rheumatology by supporting programs, activities, and resources that serve our mission to empower rheumatology professionals to excel in their specialty.
Benefits of Being a Supporter
The American College of Rheumatology believes that corporate partner collaborations can be ethical, positive, and productive. The benefits of supporting the ACR can include the ability to:
- Build goodwill within the rheumatology community - ACR membership represents nearly 8,500 rheumatologists, fellows in training, and rheumatology health professionals who actively engage in our programs and services.
- Enhance corporate visibility by supporting the ACR opportunities that best fit your company’s strategic goals.
- Expand your marketing reach by supporting those ACR activities that illuminate your brand and enable your messaging to reach the membership.
Depending on which opportunities your organization chooses to support, some additional ACR supporter benefits can include the following:
- Corporate recognition in print and online
- Brand recognition within College publications
- Increased presence during an ACR meeting
- The opportunity to provide valuable and complementary education and information to the rheumatology community