The ACR’s CareerConnection service, supported by Health eCareers, is designed to meet the needs of both job seekers and employers. CareerConnection is free to job seekers searching for opportunities in the field of rheumatology. Access relevant jobs any time and apply with just one click. Employers can target their recruitment efforts with a cost-effective and easy-to-use system.
Hybrid Career Fair Information
The 2022 ACR Career Fair will be a hybrid event. This in-person and virtual event will connect rheumatology professionals with private practice employers, group practices, hospitals, health systems, and other recruiters around the U.S. Job seekers can choose to attend the event in person in Philadelphia during ACR Convergence or join us virtually. All job seekers will receive access to the Career Fair platform for six months after the event concludes.
The in-person event will take place November 13 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown and the virtual event will take place November 15. Both events are from 6:00–8:00 PM ET. This event is complimentary.
Career Fair Details / Registration
CareerConnection Rheumatology Salary Guide
See data on rheumatology physician career concerns, salary satisfaction, and more. The information can help strengthen your pitch in cover letters, interviews, and job offer negotiations.
Tools and services available to you in CareerConnection:
- Search for jobs by discipline, location, keyword, and other filters
- A personalized, password-protected website, as well as a home page and the ability to upload a photo, references, and articles you've written and/or published
- A job alert feature that provides a notification when a new job meeting your specifications is posted
- A résumé builder that creates a new professional résumé or uploads your existing one, allowing you to post your résumé confidentially or share it with potential employers
- My Work Style, which helps you discover how to maximize your career success through a survey that uncovers your work personality and matches it with various career paths
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Start your job search today.
Target your recruitment efforts with the ACR and find qualified candidates.
Benefits of CareerConnection:
- Access to a nationwide market of qualified rheumatology candidates
- Personal customer service and consultation from the Health eCareers staff throughout the contract term and access to the résumé databank and online tracking
- A résumé alert feature that automatically delivers email notices when potential candidates have posted a résumé, making it easier to find qualified candidates
- A job alert feature that instantly notifies candidates of your newly posted employment opportunities, giving you the power to market your opportunity directly to those interested in rheumatology
Because the ACR's CareerConnection is part of an integrated network of the most prestigious healthcare associations, your job posting will be available to ACR members as well as over 2,000,000 network association members and potential candidates.