The ACR’s CareerConnection service, supported by Health eCareers, is designed to meet the needs of both job seekers and employers. CareerConnection is free to job seekers searching for opportunities in the field of rheumatology. Access relevant jobs any time and apply with just one click. Employers can target their recruitment efforts with a cost-effective and easy-to-use system.
Career Fair and CareerConnection Booth at Annual Meeting
The ACR Career Fair is a high-energy event where employers can meet qualified, motivated candidates face to face.
Date: October 22, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Marriott Marquis Chicago (room to be announced)
Who Attends: ACR members looking for new career opportunities
Registration for employers and job seekers will open in May or June.
The ACR's CareerConnection booth is located in the Exhibit Hall in the ACR Discovery Center. There is no cost to post a job opening or review the posted opportunities.
Employers - Please visit the CareerConnection booth to post a hard copy of your job opening.
Job Seekers - Please visit the CareerConnection booth to review the posted job opportunities.
CareerConnection Rheumatology Salary Guide
See data on rheumatology physician career concerns, salary satisfaction, and more. The information can help strengthen your pitch in cover letters, interviews, and job offer negotiations.
Tools and services available to you in CareerConnection:
- Search for jobs by discipline, location, keyword, and other filters
- A personalized, password-protected website, as well as a home page and the ability to upload a photo, references, and articles you've written and/or published
- A job alert feature that provides a notification when a new job meeting your specifications is posted
- A résumé builder that creates a new professional résumé or uploads your existing one, allowing you to post your résumé confidentially or share it with potential employers
- My Work Style, which helps you discover how to maximize your career success through a survey that uncovers your work personality and matches it with various career paths
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Start your search >
Target your recruitment efforts with the ACR and find qualified candidates.
Benefits of CareerConnection:
- Access to a nationwide market of qualified rheumatology candidates
- Personal customer service and consultation from the Health eCareers staff throughout the contract term and access to the résumé databank and online tracking
- A résumé alert feature that automatically delivers email notices when potential candidates have posted a résumé, making it easier to find qualified candidates
- A job alert feature that instantly notifies candidates of your newly posted employment opportunities, giving you the power to market your opportunity directly to those interested in rheumatology
Because the ACR’s CareerConnection is part of an integrated network of the most prestigious health care associations, your job posting be available to ACR members as well as over 2,000,000 network association members and potential candidates.