Your gift to the REF Annual Giving Campaign supports an extensive awards program that provides research, education and training opportunities for individuals and institutional grant recipients. By supporting these opportunities for the best and brightest in the rheumatology community, you also support important advances in the treatment of rheumatic disease.
Ways to make a contribution include:
- Direct Gifts - A simple way to contribute is with an outright gift of cash or check. Contributions may be sent to our mailing address
, or you can make an online contribution with a credit card.
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts - Any annual gift made to the REF can also be designated in honor or memory of an individual. Contributions may be sent to our
, or you can make an make an online contribution with a credit card.
- Matching Gifts - Many companies provide matching gifts for their employees. Please contact your HR personnel to find out about your company's policies and to get the process started.
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock - You may gift stock and other securities to the REF with significant tax advantages. Contact the REF Development Department for more information.
- Leave a lasting legacy with a planned gift.