The American College of Rheumatology is proud to introduce Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Certification in Rheumatology—RhMSUS™
Musculoskeletal ultrasound has been widely adopted in the U.S. by rheumatologists and other rheumatology health professionals as a way to diagnose and treat patients. According to the “American College of Rheumatology Report on Reasonable Use of Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography in Rheumatology Clinical Practice,” studies have shown many potential benefits for using MSUS, including faster and more accurate diagnosis, optimized treatment, and improved needle placement accuracy.
Now, physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners who perform ultrasound as part of their practice in rheumatology will be able to demonstrate competency in musculoskeletal ultrasound and promote quality of care with the new RhMSUS™ certification.
Why become RhMSUS™ certified?
- Demonstrate competence to patients, peers and payers.
- Promote quality of care and patient safety.
- Develop professional skills relevant in the workplace.
- Upon certification, additional benefits include:
- Certification valid for 10 years
- Use of the RhMSUS™ credential after your name
- Your name listed on the RhMSUS™ website
- Proof of certification – official certificate and wallet card