The ACR’s CareerConnection service, supported by Health eCareers, is designed to meet the needs of both job seekers and employers. CareerConnection is free to job seekers searching for opportunities in the field of rheumatology. Access relevant jobs anytime, and apply with just one click. Employers can target their recruitment efforts with a cost-effective and easy-to-use system.
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Start your search now!
Tools and services available to you via CareerConnection:
- Features that allow you to search for jobs by discipline, location, keyword, and other filters;
- A personalized, password-protected website, as well as a homepage and the ability to upload a photo, references, and articles you've written and/or published;
- A job alert feature that provides a notification when a new job meeting your specifications is posted;
- A résumé builder that creates a new professional résumé or uploads your existing one, allowing you to post your résumé confidentially or share it with potential employers; and
- My Work Style, which helps you discover how to maximize your career success through a thorough and insightful survey that uncovers your work personality and matches it with various career paths.
Target your recruitment efforts with the ACR and find qualified candidates now!
Benefits of CareerConnection:
- Access to a nationwide market of qualified rheumatology candidates;
- Personal customer service and consultation from the Health eCareers staff throughout the contract term and access to the résumé databank and online tracking;
- A résumé alert feature that automatically delivers email notices when potential candidates have posted a résumé, making it easier to find qualified candidates; and
- A job alert feature that instantly notifies candidates of your newly posted employment opportunities, giving you the power to market your opportunity directly to those interested in rheumatology.
Because the ACR’s CareerConnection is part of an integrated network of the most prestigious health care associations, your job posting will be available not only to members of the ACR, but also to more than 2,000,000 network association members and potential candidates!